We are currently accepting applications for the 2024-2025 Academic Year.
Below are the admission requirements:
- Complete application
- $100 CAD non-refundable application fee*
- 18 years of age or older (Note: You must be 18 yrs. of age by the time the Fall semester begins, Grade 12 students are welcome to apply)
- High School transcript/GED equivalent or higher (Note: You must have earned a GED or High School Diploma by the time the Fall semester begins, Grade 12 students are welcome to apply)
- Transcripts may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR KCBC Canada, Attention: Admissions, 20135 93A Ave. Langley, BC V1M 4A9
- 1 Pastoral Recommendation
- 2 Personal Recommendations
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
Please provide your contact information to begin the application process for KCBC Canada.
*(After you have finished your online application, you need to pay the $100 application fee in order for your application to be processed. Click here to pay your application fee.)